The Publish with Purpose Virtual Summit features 20+ speakers, all experts and influencers in their fields.
Successful authors understand that the goals for their writing and the goals for their business or readers must be aligned.
Whether you're writing your first book or just finished your tenth, whether you write fiction or nonfiction, you'll discover proven strategies to increase the likelihood of your success.
During this summit, you’ll learn how to ensure you’re connecting with your readers and buyers, which publishing model is right for you, and how to market your books.
• Do you know how having beta readers can help you sell more books? Understand what a beta reader is and how they can help you make sure you're hitting the mark with your book.
• Wondering about children's books and all the in's and out's you need to know? Learn how to make your books attractive to the school market and other book buyers.
• Do you understand how to leverage book awards to create more sales and publicity? Learn how to determine which competitions and categories you should submit your book to, and what to do when you win.
• Your book needs reviews! Why are they important and how do you get them?
• Do you know which publishing model is right for you? We'll explore what to expect when you publish using one of the more common business models (traditional, self or hybrid).
There are many more topics that will help you gain a greater understanding of the publishing process (writing, launching, releasing, and marketing) and how you can build and grow a following eager to see what you do next!
We're serious about your publishing success!
All these topics and so much more will be covered in detail in interviews with 20 industry experts over the course of five days totaling more than 17 hours of great content for you to learn from.
We start with our kick-off event on Monday, October 18!
Check out our lineup of expert speakers and sign up now to reserve your seat!
Welcome to Publish with Purpose
What to expect from the summit
Opening Social Hour
Getting to know the school market
Choosing the best publishing model
How to find your target readers (and what to do with them)
Understanding publishing industry standards
The ins and outs of children's books
Where do you need the most help?
Unlike physical conferences where you find yourself sitting through content you just don't need, Publish with Purpose 2.0 is delivered entirely online!
Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business and improve your chances of success, or catch them all. It’s up to you! And it's all for just $47.View the schedule
With all of our topics, the tactics you need are only a click away.
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. Whether you’re focused on launching a new book or marketing one you've already released, we've got you covered.Meet the speakers
Follow your favorite topics for exclusive content and offers.
Choose the specific topics you'd like to follow and we'll keep you up to date with its content, expert advice and exclusive offers.Check out the Categories